In addition to the international recognition of the the family support services provided by Healthy Families San Angelo, the accomplishments of our program can be measured in numbers.
- 79% of parents are living together
- 23% of parents have married
- 97% of fathers have established paternity
- 100% of children have a permanent provider of medical care
- 100% of families practice appropriate use of emergency room services
- 100% of children with suspected developmental delays participated in remediation programs
- 30% of parents have improved education/job training
But, for us, the true measure of success is shown through the stories of individual families.